A bit about Richard
I have been a Worthing resident since 1984 and have lived in Salvington for the past 29 years. Married to my wife Sally, coming up for 40 years now, I have two children and two grandchildren. I recently retired from business life which comprised over 20 years in the banking industry, several years running my own business and most recently working with an actuarial firm specialising in pensions on divorce. We have two Welsh Springer Spaniels which keep us fit and you will often see us walking locally or up on the Downs.
Richard's priorities for Salvington Ward
- Robust and prudent management of the Council's finances to deliver value for money.
- Preservation and improvement of open spaces and environmental conservation.
- Dealing promptly and effectively with residents' issues.
- Using my best judgement to vote on policies that make a measurable improvement to residents' lives.
- Making sure we do our our fair share to combat climate change.